I believe these are all milestones so I must jot them down before the time has passed. The Monkey is way into pointing at things, pushing things and digging in and under things. Let me elaborate.
She points at everything. I know down the road I'll need to work on her manners but for now this is really cute. She knows the word for something but obviously can't say it so she points. She points at birds and airplanes (as shown in previous post and again below), lights, cars, the kitty, etc. She'll even point at something she wants, which is great for communication.
Also, she LOVES pushing her stroller around which then sent off a light bulb moment in her head because now she pushes her toy bin around in the exact same manner. Pic below. I mentioned this earlier in the week and had to capture it earlier today. It really is pretty funny to watch and also quite clever because she has found away to entertain herself without mommy, daddy or the baby whisperer's help. Nice work, Monkey!
Last for the updates, the Monkey is also way into digging for things. She'll dig in her stroller for toys. She'll dig and reach under furniture where a toy has gone beneath it, and she'll dig into her toy bin to pull out what she wants. It's definitely turned into a game for her. She'll get out what she wants and then put it back in and retrieve again. Same with hunting under furniture for toys. She'll purposely push it under so she can get down on her belly and reach as far as she can to get it. (I don't have this pic yet but am working on it).
Pointing
And digging


0 comments:
Post a Comment