I took 335 pictures while we were in Florida. And I think it's safe to say that 325 of them were of baby Chloe. I'm totally obsessed. Some would say I'm a doting aunt. I think I'm just plain obsessed. As soon as we arrived I grabbed her and held her in my arms. And I think exactly 60 hours later I put her down and we left for our drive back to Charlotte. Obsessed. She's the cutest little nugget that I've ever seen. Of course, besides Eloise. She's a total snuggle bunny and with all of my "put a baby to sleep" experience, I have to say, I immediately started the bounce/sway motion as soon as she was in my arms. I got a lot of practice on that sweet move doing it for the Monkey for what, 13 months? I still catch myself doing that with but the difference is, I can only add in a bounce or a sway when Eloise is completely exhausted and not interested in squirming out of my arms and finding a truck or a bug to play with. Chloe is perfectly pleased snugging into my shoulder and going right along for a comfy ride. Love, love, love!
I'll stop with the mammer and get right to the pics. I also had some fun photographing their horses and dogs so I'm going to pepper those in throughout. But of course, let's start with the star of the hour, The Goober Goo.


0 comments:
Post a Comment