Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Morning water table

This is a repeat from my FB page today so my apologizes if you've already seen this.  As I shared before, our morning routine includes a little bit of water. I water the ferns, the potted plants and last, I water the impatients in the backyard. When watering in the back, the Monkey often likes to run through the hose. Yes, it's like 7:30am and I'm letting her run through cold hose water but it's so hot here and she loves water so neither of us can resist. Well the last couple of days she's done this and gotten herself completely soaked. As you can guess, she's not at all scared of the water shooting out of the hose. Rather, she sees it as invitation for a morning swim.  So since she's already soaked, I've brought out the water table so she can continue her morning water festivities. I swear even the cat chuckles at her ridiculousness.  Yes, he creeps up, crouches down and takes notice of the morning madness. Today I captured the insanity.  Again, it's 7:30am. The Monkey is in her PJs, play shoes, and she's soaked. How can you resist this hunk of love??

P.S. The shirt highlighted in this post is the best.  The Baby Whisperer showed up with this hot number last week and the Monkey can't get enough. Twice now, she's pulled it out of the dryer as I was loading it with wet clothes and so therefore, twice now she's worn a wet "Every Day is a Tonka Day" t-shirt around the house.  When she has it on she goes crazy. Trucks go by the house and she literally looses her balance squealing at them while also pointing to her shirt.  Hilarity at its finest.


And coming tomorrow.............A TRETORN UPDATE!!!  They arrived tonight. I, of course, immediatley put them on the Monkey (despite the fact she was already in her PJs. Per this post, anything can be done in PJs around here.) and need not worry, I took pics. I even got a video!

Photobucket

0 comments: