Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Garbage day

Today was garbage day and the Monkey wanted to pay homage.  As we all know, she loves trucks and the garbage truck is tops on the list.  Thankfully Aunt Jan had this in mind when she got Eloise a present....yes, her very own garbage truck.  This along side of her fav book right now (yup, you guessed it) - The Garbage Truck - which is due tomorrow and was not chewed on, thank you very much - makes for a city sanitation driver in training. She also thoroughly enjoys "Peeeee - uuuuuuu, what a stinky mess" that I stole from The Garbage Truck book and now reference when she takes her shoes off and runs around here with her stinky piggies out. So without further ado, here she is. Our very own garbage girl.

This new truck goes everywhere Eloise goes, including Gramma's house and outside in the driveway. And no, I did not put it in the stroller for her to push around. She mastered that balancing act all on her very own. See how proud she is??

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kim said...

I loved the garbage truck as a kid too. My mom says i would run to the front windows when it drove by and get super excited!! So I totally agree with Eloise! Go trucks!