Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beautiful fall day

Today was GORGEOUS. Unbelievable temps and bright and sunny weather that made for a great run, great family time and also some really cute pics of the Monkey in the backyard. I'll post below.

When I went running this morning it was 49 degrees, sunny and the perfect weather for a long-sleever and shorts. In my opin, the best running temp. Then by this afternoon, it warmed up to 70. 70 degrees on November 8th. Crazy. Between naps, Mike, Eloise and I enjoyed a nice neighborhood walk to soak up even more of this awesome weather.

Speaking of naps, the Monkey had a record setting day with a 2 hour and 9 minute nap in her crib this morning. I put her down at 8:51am, left and went running - Mike was here so I could leave the baby and run sans Bob - (I have to admit, that's kind of nice every once and awhile) - came home and she was still sleeping. I took a shower, dried my hair, put on makeup and got ready, and she was still sleeping. I finished up the laundry and brought it upstairs and....she was still sleeping. Then I started reading the paper and......she was still sleeping! And all of this sleeping was done in her crib! She finally woke up at 11:00am, which is truly amazing. Now we know she has it in her. Great job baby girl!

Grammie Judy came over this afternoon and delivered delicious snacks for us to enjoy while watching football. Sundays in the fall are so much fun! Family, snacks, great weather, football, a happy, fully rested baby. My life is really good.

During our backyard pic session, Miss Eloise immediately rolled over so here she is looking up at Daddy.



0 comments: