We picked out our tree yesterday and I could not be more excited. We even got a mini tree that is Monkey size! We're in the midst of decorating both trees today so I'll post pics of us getting the big tree in the house and getting the lights on, and then tomorrow, I'll post some pics of the final product.
This is a big milestone for the Vails. It's our very first Christmas tree. (first as in we had to go out and buy ornaments, lights and a tree stand. yes, we have a tree skirt - for those who know the tree skirt story:). basically, we're starting from scratch over here and it's coming together perfectly!)
The tree looks great and smells wonderful. And yes, I've already put in my vote for having a 8 1/2 foot fraser fir in our living room year round. Honestly, it looks like it belongs here. Like it's always been here. Mike's out getting us pizza and a movie and I can't wait until he gets home so we can have a fire going and enjoy our tree!
Merry Christmas!
(tree pics and also some cute ones of the Monkey playing with ornaments.)
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

1 comments:
Is that Eloise's little tree? Super Cute. Sounds like you had an awesome holiday weekend! Catch up soon!
Post a Comment