I've seen many versions of JibJab's "Elf Yourself" over the years. Particularly at my last job. I think the entire team was "Elf-ed" 5 or 6 times as the emails swirled around each holiday. But I don't remember ever putting Mike and me in there and sending it around. And since the holidays are upon us once again, and the Vail household has gotten a pinch larger, I had to kick-start off the season with the Vails "Elf-ed". Complete hilarity at it's finest. The Monkey is too cute and Mike has some pretty sweet moves. Enjoy! Click here.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

2 comments:
This is TOTALLY HILARIOUS and the best Elfing I've ever seen!!!! The Vails are mad breakdancers!! Eloise is doing the can opener move is out of control, priceless. I can't wait until she's older and you show her this. Then when she's a teenager she'll be mortified and we'll all crack up!
You guys got moves! Love it!! How funny, we have done those the past couple fo years, did one this year with Gavin. I will send it soon.
Post a Comment