We're a long way from crawling, or let's hope she's not mobile for a little while longer, but in preparation Eloise is in serious training to get those legs going. Here she is this morning. Now that she's mastered the rolling task, she's clearly on to bigger and better things - trying to get her knees up. Someone save us.
On a separate side note, last night I was talking to my mom about how she used to make porcupine meatballs for me and my brother when we were kids. I wondered what went into it (so simple), then was talking to Mike to see if he thought they sounded good, and then went online to find a turkey porcupine alternative. Well come to find out, today Miss Paula Deen decided to coincidentally show us all a porcupine recipe. Yes, I like to think I'm on the same page as Paula Dean in the kitchen:). Sans a stick of butter, of course.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment