Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rolling machine

This new found rolling trick of Eloises' is getting quite its wear. She is a rolling machine. As soon as I put her down on the floor, in a matter of 3, 2, 1...over she goes. I can't take my eyes off of her even for a second because boop...legs up, hip over and body to follow. Over she goes! Occassionally the arm still gets stuck but she's getting much better at pulling that sucker out from underneath her. I wait and watch to see if she can do it and if there's a slight change in color on that stuck arm, I pull it out for her. You know, she's my baby and of course, I want her to do things on her own but a blue arm kind of freaks me out a little.

Here she is today rolling over. (in the 3 minutes it took for me to upload this video and add it to this post, she's rolled over 7 times. um, i've got a busy one on my hands here. whoa!)

Here is Eloise in her new Puma costume from Aunt Caren. Today she's "Ellie from the Block" in her fab. jump suit.




0 comments: