Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday's updates

Quick update today because the Lakewood Vails are arriving shortly and I need to make sure Romper Room is cleaned up as best as I can.

This week those eligible at the Vail house were vaccinated for both H1N1 and seasonal flu. I'm glad we found both and got that taken care of. Thanks for the inside tip, Stacie!

Afternoon naps continue to be a serious struggle. It's really bad news as it completely throws off night time sleeping. Example - today we were up at 4:45am. Like up for good. At 4:45am. That I'm not equipt for. None the less, as the afternoon is a wash, morning naps continue to get better. Her first nap of the day has been around 90 minutes for the last week or so. Do I dare say we have a trend here?

As I said, the Lakewood Vails are in town this weekend. We're excited for them to see the Monkey. She's growing like a weed! The last time they saw her she was 7 weeks; big difference now that she's 5 months.

Have a great weekend - and Happy birthday, Nikki!

(Here is the Monkey playing on her play mat. She's getting really strong (and determined) these days so we set up different toys at different heights for her to tug at.)







0 comments: