Yesterday a surprise package arrived in the mail for Miss Eloise from my favorite Etsy.com seller, Oh Bay Bee. Check out this super cute "e" long-sleever and matching bib! (of course, I had to promptly change the "Cute Baby Product of the Week" so that you too can get your very own monogrammed shirt and bib - select from cool fabrics for boys and girls!) Thanks Kimmy - you are so sweet to send us such a cute present!
Sleeping today was a serious disaster. Like bring me back to Eloise not even wanting to nap in her crib 2 1/2 months ago disaster. Agh. I really don't understand what is going on. I guess I blame this on teething. I had the nanny today for 8 hours and seriously, Eloise didn't go down for even one nap for her without a serious meltdown. She, of course, completely passed out tonight when I gave her her last bottle of the night so we'll see if she makes it through the night sans pop-ups. She has now been up multiple times in the middle of the night for the last three nights. Sigh. What happened to our great night time sleeper?? And what happened to our getting soooo much better day time sleeper?? Maybe what they say is accurate. As soon as you get something down pat with a baby, they change and you have to start over. But I can dare to dream - and my hope is that she gets back to normal tonight and she sleeps until tomorrow morning. I also hope that today was a fluke in the nap category. I'll be with her all day tomorrow (nanny is off for the rest of the holiday week) so hopefully I can get her back to fuss-free nap land. Wish me luck.
Milk production has gotten a lot better - almost back to where I was before. TMI but I will give a plug for these Fenugreek supplements. For anyone who needs them, they work. Or at least they worked for me. Also, I'm drinking lots of water, eating a little more and pumping more, all while continuing to run. So far the plan of attack is working.
Ok, as for today's pictures - last Friday I was getting Eloise dressed post bath and the light in her room was great so I had to snap some pics. Also, tonight I tried to get some more shots of Eloise with those tooties in her mouth. Super cute.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment