Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finger food

Today marks the day we've moved into the world of finger food. Up until this point, I've only given her puffs in the finger food category but I went grocery shopping yesterday (as I mentioned before due to my rising domestic status) and got some fun foods for her to try out. And then also, today I went to lunch with some fellow mom friends and were talking about feeding the nuggets table food and they gave me a bunch of good ideas.

Ok, so here goes it. Today she had peas and multigrain waffles. Weird combo, I know but I had the peas thawed and ready to go and the waffle was something easy to whip up to see if she'd eat it. Both went over just OK.  It appeared she was more stumped on the consistency than of the taste but who knows. She'd eat them both but not very much. A great first start at least.

About four bites went into her mouth....the rest was promptly thrown onto the floor.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Jen said...

Lily LOVES waffles cut into sticks! How have you been i haven't heard from you in forever! Eloise is all grown up! Are you going to the sale Friday? Wendy and Erika and I were thinking about it. Up for any PNI's?