Some quick items to jot down before I forget them....
1) Heard about this kids consignment sale yesterday - Kids Konsignment Sale March 13 at the Harris Branch YMCA. More scoop here.
2) When I took the Monkey into the Dr. this past Monday, she weighed 18lbs and 6oz (8 months). This is the first she's been weighed since her 6 month appt. so it was good to finally know.
3) Sleeping at night has been interesting with a sick Monkey. Yesterday, to try and relieve some of her chest congestion, the baby whisperer and I were trying all sorts of tricks and we netted out with a pillow under one end of her mattress. If she stays put while sleeping, it helps stop some of the coughing (post nasal drip is killing her as her nose continues to run like a faucet.) As I type this, I know it will be the kiss of death but neither Mike or I have gotten this cold yet. Likely helps that Mike is out of town and I'm eating oranges like I have a citrus grove in the back yard.
4) Sadly, running has been a wash this week as the Monkey is sick and I've been really busy. I'm dying to get out there so I may pass up an hour or so of work today and go do 7 miles. If I do this, I need to get going as soon as the baby whisperer arrives (balmy temp of 29 but at least it's sunny.). Running while she is here is counter productive as I need to get work done but it's for my sanity. It's killing me not to run so I need to get out there.
More later...


0 comments:
Post a Comment