Wednesday, February 24, 2010

She's a Cruiser

Just got back from Target. Our main purpose (although I do tend to get pulled in 1,000 directions at Target. who doesn't?) was for diapers and wipes. I had the Pampers coupons and I was ready to shop. I wanted to move the Monkey up to size 2-3 diapers but couldn't find them. Do they even exist like 1-2's do?  Anyway, they didn't have them so I got her size 3 which means she's officially a Cruiser! Is that a milestone? (and not to cause any confusion - no, she's not cruising furniture yet. now that would be considered a milestone. diaper size, i'm not so sure.)


So while at Target we were using our new shopping cart cover to keep the almost healthy Monkey germ free. She was sitting comfortably for about 1/2 of the trip and then started fussing. The shopping carts at Target have a wider/bigger area for the babes to sit (compared to Harris Teeter) so she was a little bit all over the place and before I knew it, she was seriously pimping the shopping cart. Like totally low-riding. What a riot!  I then figured out how to jam her jacket behind her to double as a head rest and some back support so she could sit upright again but more than anything, I was really bummed I didn't have the camera. Low riding, shopping cart pimping Monkey. Hilarious!
Photobucket

0 comments: