Are you into reading? Do you want to share with friends good (or bad) books that you've read? Join Print Edition on Facebook!
Ok, advertising copy was never my thing so here's the deal. Lately, I've been giving and getting book advice online and just so happened to be getting the best reviews on Facebook (from friends, of course). Then I got thinking and decided we should all have one place where we can easily comment on books we've read (and get new books added to our "Must Read" list). Facebook was the easiest place to do it since that's where most people go daily for chit-chat. So on top of our daily convos, we can also get good book ideas.
This isn't a book club of sorts. We won't all be reading the same book at the same time and then answering a list of questions over wine in someone's living room (although those book clubs are fun as well). Instead, think of Print Edition as a quick and easy place to stop by when you are looking for a new book to read, or just finished one and want to share the scoop.
The name Print Edition is not creative or clever (remember, I'm not good advertising copy) but I couldn't think of anything on the spot and just wanted to get a page up there for all. So if you are interested, consider joining!
Friday's Updates coming later today.


0 comments:
Post a Comment