Monday, May 17, 2010

Corinna and John's baby shower

2 words....Smashing succcess!  I gloat because I can. Ok, just kidding. But the party was really fun. We had a great turn out and by the looks of it, fun was had by all. The appetizers we made turned out great, there was lots of cocktailing going on (because it was a couple's cocktail party-baby shower of course!) and the dessert was the BEST! (Yummy cupcakes from The Cupcake Shoppe in Raleigh. Big plug for that place. If you are in Raleigh, get these cupcakes. They are on the downtown side of Glenwood.)

Pics to follow but before hand, I want to share with you how tremendously happy Mike, Eloise and I are for Corinna and John. They have traveled one heck of a road to have these little twin nuggets and we are beyond excited for July to come so we can meet them. Names have been revealed (I'll leave them off of the Internet until Corinna says it's ok:) so let the monogramming begin. Yessssss!! Congrats Corinna and John! We love you times 9 million!!!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Corinna said...

Kudos to YOU, Allison for throwing such a great party. It was so nice. We loved every minute of it. You are too kind and I can't wait for you and Mike and Elz to meet the nugs. A whole new world is only 6 weeks away!

Love you times 14 million trillion googleplex.