I was going to blog about the darling little dress and summer sandles I put on the Monkey today. And then about how I took her on a couple of fun outings in said cute outfit. But then I got a pinch distracted. A good distraction, of course. Literally as I was downloading, I got a call from my mom who shared these! "Little joys." Jen and Chris Hunt posted our latest photo shoot up on their blog and of course I can no longer share my flash ruined, over exposed, inside and stark photography when instead I can share this!
Ah, I just love getting the pictures back from a Jen and Chris photo shoot. Back in the day, I thought maybe getting pictures taken at 1, 3, 6, 9 (even though this was 10 by the time it was rescheduled) and 12 months was a little much. What am I a pangent Mom? But now I know for sure, it's not. No way. The pictures the Hunts capture of the Monkey are truly unbelievable and irreplaceable. Look at that face. Ooohhhh that tongue! And it was 7am and 40 degrees and she's still the cutest little thing ever. (let me gush for a moment!) I'm forever thankful for having each and every picture they've taken. Jen had lots of little joys today. Looking at her pictures was mine. Thank you Jen and Chris!
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago


1 comments:
beautiful pictures!!
Post a Comment