I'm glad our dinner plans for tonight fell through after all. As soon as our babysitter reads this, she'll be glad as well. (i.e. grammy Judy) The Monkey has been sick, courtesy or moi and so after I put her down for the night, I knew we'd be seeing each other again. She didn't get up at all last night but she and I both have been getting worse daily. I'm still stuck in head cold haze but I'm wondering now if hers isn't progressing into something worse. I heard her on the baby monitor around 7:30pm, went upstairs to check on her and found her completely covered in vomit. At this age, it's not spit-up. It's full on vomit. My poor, poor baby. I stripped her down and put her back into the tub - she just took a bath before she went to bed - so that I could try my best at getting her cleaned up. She literally had vomit on her from head to toe and was not at all pleased that she was back in the tub. I changed her bed, found the back-up Monkey woobie (thank god for the back-up), gave her some water and rocked her back to sleep. I'm thinking she's down for the night but there is certainly a chance we'll be seeing each other again. Oh, and no fever. It's a miracle.


0 comments:
Post a Comment