Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Interesting USA Today article on parenting

"Why do mothers judge one another and their parenting" posted today on USAToday.com. Interesting read.


Sick Update: The Vail household is falling a part at the hinges. Mike's symptoms have started (scratchy, itchy throat, sore neck and shoulders, cough) and so he's is popping cold preventative products like they are going out of style. I'm now taking (pharmacist approved) meds right after I pump (not sure if this matters but it seems to me to be safer). The person who's doing the best, and we should all be most concerned with, is the Monkey. She's not 100% but she's in much better shape than the rest of us. I'm working this morning and then going to bed while the Baby Whisperer is here. (Who I had to call yesterday to come and help me. I couldn't take on the Monkey with this cold all by myself. Reinforcements were necessary.) I have some cute pics to post later if I'm up to it. That's iffy at this point. 

Photobucket

0 comments: