Thursday, May 13, 2010

The monkey bowl

We had a little bit of fun with food today. Eloise received a monkey tray from Aunt Liz, Uncle George and Cousin Maddie awhile back and on their last trip, they gave her the matching monkey plate and bowl. They are all three very cute. Today the Baby Whisperer told me if you serve Eloise food in her monkey bowl, she laughs hysterically. So of course I had to bust it out and give it a try. Watch her peeking into the bowl. Laughing non-stop. Exhibit number 1.

After she devoured the first part of her meal I cleaned her bowl and filled it with yogurt so we could do it again. The yogurt didn't go over that well but the monkey did so I handed over the bowl and let her go to town. And Exhibit number 2 in my usual paparazzi style play-by-play. (a bath immediately followed.)


Photobucket

0 comments: