Teething has reared it's ugly head again in a bad way. I believe she's been teething non-stop since what, October? But the last few days a low grade fever kicked in, she has a runny nose and has showed mommy how good she is at incessant whining, which has led me to believe that all of the world's problems are due to teething. They make babies cranky and consequently, they make caregivers cranky too.
One good aspect to the 7 (likely more that I can't see yet) teeth all coming into her mouth at once is at least these symptoms are not leading to a sickness. As of now, I do believe it's just teething and nothing else. But all in all, the Monkey is a Mess. Capital M. She's so irritable that at the drop of a hat she can go into full blown hysterics where not her mommy, her daddy or a bottle will soothe her. Thanks to this guy (see below), she's been snugging into her Monkey woobie and getting more shut eye than usual. What are we, 11 months down on a 24 month teething trek?? I'm starting the countdown until those final molars come in and we can say all is good in the world again.



0 comments:
Post a Comment