The Monkey's getting quite good at babbling and she's actually now started the classic ma ma ma ma ma noise. Love that it's more of a "mom" sounding babble than a "dad" sounding babble. Lol! Just kidding, honey. Anyway, she's a talker - I can very much see this in our future - so for practice, she's rattling off her ma ma ma ma ma noises daily. It's very cute. I'll try my best to get it on video. Like I've said in the past, she gets very shy when the cameras are out.
In the mean time, we got the Monkey some new pjs this weekend - so super cheap at Marshalls. And since she looked too cute and super snuggly warm, I had to take some pics. These are from last night before she went to bed. Oh, and notice her latest teething battle wound - red cheeks, forehead and noise. (no worries, she's fine. she does not have a temp and is not acting anyway other than her normal self. it's just teething. have i blamed everything on teething?? i mean to if i haven't.) Oh and also in the pics, check out that little itty bitty hiney! Seriously, come on already. Alright, alright, enough. Here are the pics.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment