Thanks to the baby whisperer, the Monkey had on one of the cutest outfits ever today. When I came downstairs from working, this is what I found (see below). The legwarmers are back out and ready for some winter wearing! And as soon as she starts crawling, those things will really have a purpose:) Which btw, she's really getting close on crawling. She's up on those hands and knees, sways to and fro, but just can't put it all together. She'll even move a knee forward but then back it goes. It's so funny to watch her. Anyway, back to the legwarmers...
And here she is practicing her sitting....
Also, we tried carrots today for the first time. She liked them, no prob. She didn't eat too much but she did have quite a few spoonfuls willingly and didn't reject them at all. So far we're good to go on oatmeal, sweet potatoes and carrots.
And, if you scroll back up you may notice the Monkey has a sweet scratch under her right eye. No, she wasn't in a latenight Donnybrook (Mike taught me a new, fun word). Rather she dove at her Animals Hide-and-Seek book yesterday and banged herself on one of the flaps. And this happens literally right after I say it's one of her favorite books and that she loves the flaps. Now she has a battle wound from it. Oops. I've retired the book for a few weeks. I imagine she dove at the book with excitement. She does like finding the animals, but I can't have an eye poked out because of it. So we'll be taking a rest from it for a little while. And yes, she's fine. She actually went down for fuss-free nap immediately following the flap incident so no worries. Tough little Monkey.

0 comments:
Post a Comment