Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Gym

We checked out My Gym today courtesy of a neighborhood mom who got us a freebie. Love these go-getter moms who find us new things to try!  I switched around the hours the baby whisperer is here this week so we could have this morning free and join 9 other moms and kids from Chantilly. There was 10 parent/kid combo max so I RSVPed to the MeetUp invite as soon as I saw it. (which, BTW - if you are looking for something to do in your area, go to MeetUp.com and see if there is a MeetUp group. you'd be amazed at the amount of groups and gatherings that are out there for all different kinds of reasons. running, kids, reading, etc. just to name a few.)

As far as My Gym goes, I'm going to give it a 7 out of 10. It was fun and Eloise and I enjoyed ourselves but she would have had a much better time if she was walking already. We'll consider returning over the summer when I know she'll be walking like a mad woman.

I grabbed some pics from today but I only had our little Fuji digital camera. (i was trying to snap pics on the sly so the My Gym workers wouldn't see me. public picture taking offense number 10.) For that, please excuse the poor quality here.



Photobucket

0 comments: