The Monkey and I are spending the morning together before I leave. Since she's growing like mad, I thought I'd go back in time and find some of her first pictures and post them for today's quick memo. This was only 9 months ago, but then you think, holy cow, that was 9 months ago?? It's crazy how time goes so quickly. Todd and Lena are having a baby in a few short weeks and last night we watched their ultrasound video. It brought back so many wonderful memories of when we saw the Monkey for the very first time in 3D, then 4D moving around on the screen at the OB's office. Babies are truly amazing. This entire experience is truly amazing. It melts my heart to see what Todd and Lena are going through knowing that soon their arms will be filled with a precious new baby. Ah, babies. I love babies!
Happy weekend!


0 comments:
Post a Comment