Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The parking garage

I swear I come up with things around here just because they crack me up. The baby is a fantastic audience and goes right along with whatever I've concocted so we're a really good match. This go round I've created a parking garage. The Monkey is way into cars and trains and so after too many consignment sale/shop trips, we've collected quite a few. Today I decided when she wasn't using them, we'd park them in the "garage". Swell idea. The perfect part of the "garage" is it's in birds eye view for the Monkey as soon as we come down the stairs. She gets pretty excited when she sees her cars all lined up in the "garage" ready for her to play with. Organizing clutter and chaos. Mom of the year for sure.

Here's the garage...

and the Monkey playing with her cars and train...


And my personal fav...



Also today, the Monkey and I visited Nicole and tiny little Paige. She's 9 weeks old and a total nugget. It was great catching up and meeting her beautiful little baby girl. She's too cute!!

 
Photobucket

0 comments: