Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy birthday, Eloise!

The day is here - Eloise is 1 year old!! Happy birthday, Monkey!! As promised, here are the orange chair shots....

1 month


2 months (looks like I missed an orange chair month:)


3 months (I remember being so sad this was out of focus but super cute nonetheless.)


4 months


5 months (is it not like I did a quick costume change from 4 months and plopped her back down in the chair again?? she looks exactly the same month-over-month. i swear a month did truly transpire:)


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months

and today - 12 months!!


And, of course, a birthday video. 

Today started with birthday pancakes (well, and Mommy singing "happy birthday" over and over including first waking her up with the song. lol!), then on to some time hanging out in the fridge (her new favorite past time which sadly I can't indulge all that often.) and then on to some outside time with her stroller.


Photobucket

1 comments:

toddreed said...

This picture is AWESOME!
I love it!