Let's start off with my favorite picture of the weekend entitled "cousins." How cute is this?? Frame, please!
I broke my "no swimmers" rule and we ventured over to the spraygrounds for a couple of hours. The Monkey was lathered up in Desitin and ready to go.
Then the ice cream truck arrived and Grandma Vail hooked everyone up!
And the Monkey asked that I share....Thank you for my ice cream, Grandma. (and also for giving me my very first ice cream sandwich when I fell and hurt my lip.) I also really like the birdies on your shirt. Birds fly way up in the sky!
And Daddy and Grandpa....thanks for putting your beer in the door of the refrigerator. Sometimes Mommy lets me look in there and I was really excited to find these fun cans to play with.
Thanks for coming to see me Grandma and Grandpa Vail, Cousin Maddie and Aunt Liz. I love you and hope you got home safe and sound!


0 comments:
Post a Comment