I never said never on this one but now I'll just flat out admit it, I'm that mom. I'm the one you hear belting out nursery rhymes in the grocery store. I'm the one who's down on all fours screeching and smashing trucks into one another (at Marshalls, Toys R Us and at home:). I'm the one who goes 'clubbing' with the Monkey during "Dance Party USA" and stops a diaper changing session just to see the recyle truck go by on "Big Truck Wednesday". It's not that airplanes and birds and butterflies fly. Oh no.....they fly WAY UP IN THE SKY (insert major inflection and throw your hands up over your head and sing with us!)
Now with Eloise on board, I'm so over the top. Affected at it's best. And I'm not saying all of this for props. Believe me. Rather, I'm forewarning you. You know those parents that I'm talking about. They're crazy. Likely clinical but it doesn't seem to matter. They don't look around to see the reactions of people around them. They don't even care what other people think. Yeah, one of those. Those are the parents who are really nuts. And there seems to be nothing you can do or say to reason with them. Yup, that's me. Crazy Town. I'm that mom.


0 comments:
Post a Comment