Thursday, June 3, 2010

Shameless plug

The place I do part time PR for is getting a little slow. So rather than cut the Baby Whisper's hours (because won't that place pick back up again? seems like the standard ebbs and flows of an ad agency, really), I'm looking around for other work.  I really like the set up I have so my hope is to keep busy. So here you go. Here's my very own shameless plug. Need some extra PR help?  Hire me! 

Ok, ok, what is it exactly that I do anyway?? Well, in a nutshell, I like promoting businesses and people to those who matter most. Yeah, that was a little lofty, I know. How about this? I can be your very own agent. Like you're a movie star and I tell everyone how awesome you are! (and then they listen and go and watch your new movie.) Or rather, insert that same idea into your business. I'll find who needs to know about your business and make sure they start paying attention to you. I love to write. I love working with the media. I love to come up with cool ideas to market companies and brands. My new favorite past time - developed through this very blog - is to blog for companies. I like talking on their behalf. Ghost writing as they call it.  I like hearing about a company. Learning what really makes it tick and then turning that into a good story. That's it, I'm a glorified story teller. Which I will say, I do fancy myself as one heck of a story teller. The Monkey would agree. 

So with that, if you or your company are looking for an extra set of PR hands, I'm your gal. Everything from planning to pitching to writing to working with the media, you name it. I can do all things PR. I'm fast and a quick study. I can turn projects around on a dime and guess what, I can ebb and flow like you do - per situation stated above:).

Oh, and here's a bonus. Since I work from home, I'll never be in your hair. You don't have to pay employee taxes for me and I don't even need your healthcare. That's a pretty sweet gig, huh?  Here's my email address - allisonvail(at)gmail(dot)com. I'd love to help so give me a shout! (and if you'd like to see my resume and find out some of the cool stuff I've done, I'd be happy to send you a copy. just let me know!)

Photobucket

0 comments: