Today was Eloise's 4-month drs appt . She's continuing to grow like a weed and also did surprisingly well with the shots. This appt. included a repeat of the 2-month vaccinations, which was 1 oral and 2 shots. We try to distract her while she is getting the shots but they still hurt her so we hug it out as she has some time to cry. Then we bundled her back up and off we went. In total, the shots and then crying and then leaving was maybe 5 minutes. I'm always amazed at how she handles these.
We returned home to put her down for a nap but she wasn't into it. I have to admit, yesterday's sleep training through me for a loop so now I'm reconsidering - already. I know, 3 days into it and I'm already second guessing the entire process. She still stinks at naps, with or without crying and honestly, this is all really hard for me, and clearly not a walk in the park for the Monkey. I'm going to take today to try and figure something else out as far as moving forward. We need sleep training of some sort but I may go back and try other methods again. Who knows.
As far as the appt. went, Eloise got rave reviews on her progress so far. She's a champ sleeper at night (roughly 7pm - 7am each night), her 2 hours - 2.5 hours of naps each day are adequate for her age. Her skin, ears and eyes all looked great. She performed well in her tummy time task showing the nurse practitioner that indeed she's been practicing and then she showed her how she sits and stands (all assisted, of course). Nice job monkey!
Ok, here are the stats...
Height - 24 3/4 inches - 75th percentile
Weight - 14lbs and 1 oz - 70th percentile
Head circumference - 41 1/2 cm - 70th percentile
Here's the big girl on the porch today.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

1 comments:
What a cutie!!! Finley can't wait to meet her future bestie :)
Post a Comment