Today the Monkey rolled over from back to tummy for the very first time and luckily enough, I just happened to have the camera in my hand! She was rolling back and forth all day today and was so close to completing the full-blown roll that I thought, I should really get the camera and document how far she's come. She'll get over that shoulder and get herself completely over soon, no prob. Well, as soon as I grabbed the camera and starting clicking, and clicking some more, I realized, she was really going to make it this time, and boom...she did it!
The shoulder/arm is the tough part. She'd get as far as having that one arm stuck underneath her and then roll back over to where she started. But this time, she kept at it and all of a sudden, there she was, looking up at me. I am so proud of her! You know what a sap I am - I got tears in my eyes just watching her. How cool that she did this, and then that I saw it, and best of all, that I had the opportunity to get it on camera! Way to go Monkey!!
Ok, so literally, here is the Monkey roll over play-by-play....(this is like paparazzi style. lol!)
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

1 comments:
Yayyyy Eloise!
Post a Comment