These two older posts crack me up. 1st is this one - Preggers Progress Report - as I did indeed have the Monkey on June 11th, exactly as the Dr. predicted. Smart cat.
Then this one - False Alarm or Dry Run - because although that night was a 'Dry Run', we later had a 'False Alarm.' It's like I jinxed us. After tracking contractions for 5 some odd hours on June 9, we went to the hospital, checked in, spent the night, all to be sent home the next day because I "wasn't progressing". Rejected is what I call it. Lol.
Anyway, we all know the outcome. The Monkey arrived safe and sound when she was good and ready. It's just funny to look back at these older posts and read the crazy things going through my pre-baby mind.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment