Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hand and foot prints

Today we took Eloise to get her hand and foot prints done at a pottery place. (Details - paint onto Eloise's parts and then stamp them onto the a picture frame. Then they fire the frames and we have a perfect keepsake! Add a Jen Hunt photo and I'm in love. So cute!)

I attempted to do this with Eloise when she was 1 month old and sadly, the frames came back all messy and not gift worthy as my original intent. I did manage to save one so I at least have her hand and foot prints from when she was so tiny but the frame is a little screwy looking. (And although she is still teeny tiny, you should see the difference in her hand and foot print size from 2 months ago. Growing like a weed!)

So today was re-do day, as the pottery place was ready to make it up to me and help me create their replacements - hand and foot print picture frames at 3 months. Perfect timing to add in a picture from our latest shoot. Here are some pics of our adventure.

  Check out this cool place....


0 comments: