Honestly, sometimes I just can't resist. Having a baby is just too much fun and with that fun comes so many brilliant opportunities to dress her up in cute clothes just for the sole reason of taking a picture. Well, in addition to cute clothes, I can now play with her hair - just for a photo op moment. Today, we are showing off 2 hairdos that the Monkey can currently sport. Hey, since I had a baby with hair, I must play with it, right? So much potential. Before we know it, she'll have bows and braids and more hats and pony tails. Ah! The list goes on and on. Ok, here are the 2 dos of the hour.
The combover (as previously discussed)
And, what I discovered just this morning....the toupee.
Off to a pumpkin patch today. Update and pics to come.
Remembering Celebrities of 2025
1 year ago

1 comments:
When she is older and has a mop-ton of hair, she'll look back at this post and crack up. Not very many 'dos' she can have right now but she sure is cute!
Post a Comment