Monday, October 5, 2009

"Hands together, pull them a part" starring The Monkey

Ok, so I have to admit, I didn't realize Eloise was at the age where she could start mimicing things. Instead, I came downstairs one day and saw the woman who watches her working on "hands together, pull them a part". Are you kidding?? How great is this?? Eloise would watch her do it and then repeat it. Of course, slow going at first but once she got the hang of it, she was a "hands together, pull them a part" pro!

Well, as soon as I got a hold of this fantastic nugget of excellence, we began practicing daily. So here she is...making her Internet debut of "hands together, pull them a part". And I must note, today's version is unaided as I'm holding the camera vs. practicing with her. Way to go Monkey!

 

0 comments: