Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Monkey in her Baby Bjorn

This has been the Monkey's vehicle of choice for our walks as of late. We've been using it for about a month and she really likes it. I'm finally getting some pics up. This is from our walk this morning. We started with a cloudy overcast walk (no hat) and ended up with a bright sunshiney morning (hat).

 

Also, here's a shot of the frame from the pottery place from her one month hand/foot prints. Yes, I have other great pics of her. I promise to use another one in here vs. the classic 'Eloise Yawns' shot that I also used for her birth anonouncement. But, at the moment, this pic is all I have lying around the house. It looks so cute though. I couldn't resist! The hat perfectly matches her prints - wish I could say I planned this. Anyway - look at those little digits. Too cute!

 

0 comments: