I'm not certain why I call it the foot sandwich but it just came to me one day and it stuck. The foot sandwich is what I consider the most perfectly placed feet sandwiched together so that each toe lines up with its significant other from the other foot.
Whenever I pull off the Monkey's socks, her toes immediately gravitate to their mate - i.e., the foot sandwich. At the moment, this is my obsession. So of course, I had to share.
Here the tooties are, coming in for a perfect landing...
Whenever I pull off the Monkey's socks, her toes immediately gravitate to their mate - i.e., the foot sandwich. At the moment, this is my obsession. So of course, I had to share.
Here the tooties are, coming in for a perfect landing...
Ah, the perfect foot sandwich.
And one more for good nature. I'm obsessed.
Here's the Monkey from our walk today. (of course, foot sandwich in tow.)

1 comments:
AAAAAH so adorable. It makes me want to squish and eat her feet!!!
You should put that skill to use and have her foot sandwich hold a beverage or the remote control.
Post a Comment